My Website Design Process
Initial Website Design Consultation:
- Discuss domain registration and hosting
- If you already have a domain and/or host, I will need your account information at this point (user/password)
- Define goals for your site and agree on a concept: What purpose does the web site serve? Who is the targeted audience and how will they use the site?
- After I research your particular situation, I will present a proposal for the cost of your project. You will choose a website design plan based on your needs and budget- sign a contract -provide a deposit
- Create a list of content items and who is responsible for attaining them
Build Your Website:
- After collecting the content items, I will present you with a mock-up of your website design. This may take from 1-2 weeks and is dependent on my current work load as well as how quickly you get the content items to me.
- At this point you will need to identify any changes you want made.
Final Revision of your Website Design:
- I will make the revisions you requested in the Build stage. Up to two revisions are included. You will need to approve the final version of your website design before we go “live”.
- Once I have the approval I will either upload the new/revised website design to your host or provide you with a digital copy that you may upload yourself, depending on your preference. Your host must support WordPress if your build is on a WordPress platform.
After your Website is Live:
- Changes and revisions to your website design are charged by the hour at my current rate
- Be sure to check out the other Services I offer for your business. In addition to website design, I offer print services and content services (writing articles for your blog or social media) I can also manage a Google Ad Words, Linked In or Facebook campaign.